Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase them through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
With plenty of snow days ahead (*crosses fingers*), now is the perfect time to take stock of your cold-weather wardrobe.
If yours could use a few fresh pieces, you’re in luck because The North Face’s Black Friday sale is on now! Right now, the retailer is offering up to 40% off select styles for men, women and kids, as well as accessories and gear. From winter boots and jackets to bags and hoodies, The North Face can outfit the whole family in top-quality, cozy styles.
Keep scrolling to shop 10 of the best deals from the brand’s Black Friday sale while supplies last.
The North Face’s best Black Friday deals for women
1. Women’s Campshire Pullover Hoodie 2.0, $89 (Orig. $149)
Cozy up this season in this sweet sherpa hoodie.
2. Women’s Monarch Triclimate Jacket, $156 (Orig. $260)
This jacket combines a waterproof outer layer with an insulated liner so you can tackle any kind of day.
3. Mountain Lumbar Pack, $27 (Orig. $45)
The retro-style belt bag is the perfect thing to hold all of your essentials when on the go.
4. Women’s Back-To-Berkeley III Leather Waterproof Boots, $104 (Orig. $149)
These stylish and waterproof boots feature OrthoLite footbeds and padded suede collars.
5. Women’s Garment Dye Crew, $39 (Orig. $65)
This simple crewneck is great to wear on its own or as a base layer under coats on colder days.
The North Face’s best Black Friday deals for men
6. Men’s Roxborough Luxe Hooded Jacket, $150 (Orig. $250)
Don’t miss out on saving $100 on this goose-down, hooded puffer jacket!
7. Men’s Class V Belted Pants, $47 (Orig. $79)
The pants are made with 68% recycled nylon, have a water-repellent finish and offer UPF+ 40 protection.
8. Men’s VECTIV™ Fastpack Mid FUTURELIGHT™ Boots, $108 (Orig. $155)
In stock in sizes 7-14, these boots are waterproof, breathable and surprisingly lightweight.
9. Men’s Campshire Pullover Hoodie, $89 (Orig. $149)
You won’t want to take this super soft sherpa hoodie off all winter.
10. Men’s ThermoBall™ Traction Booties, $48 (Orig. $69)
These insulated booties can be worn inside and out, and they are available in sizes 7-14.
More from In The Know:
10 gorgeous gifts for the super stylish mom, starting at just $20
Amazon’s Black Friday sale is on: These are the 9 items you need to buy
Nordstrom’s Black Friday sale is here: These are the 10 items you should definitely buy now
15 Secret Santa gifts under $50 your friends will fight over
Listen to the latest episode of our pop culture podcast, We Should Talk: